- Defined processes that enable care management and interventions having a direct impact on quality of care and overall outcomes.
- Supported clients in meeting regulatory requirements for new state programs including Health Homes, Qualified Health Plans and Medicaid redesign by developing and implementing necessary processes and systems.
- Integrated the processes of Provider Enrollment with Provider Credentialing resulting in improved revenue cycle and real cost savings.
- Provided technical leadership in building a health information exchange for one of NY's Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIO). Guided implementation of policy and operations. Applied knowledge of standards, national and state regulations, population health analytics and data quality management.
- Enhanced home grown systems and assisted in the requirements gathering, vendor selection, and implementation of packaged software to ensure the systems support the operations. Types of systems included:
- Managed Care Membership Management
- Credentialing and Provider Enrollment
- Care Management
- Utilization Management
- Health Information Exchange
Recent Accomplishments for our Clients
- Bronx Regional Health Information Organization (RHIO)
- CMO, Montefiore Care Management
- Amida Care
- Affinity Health Plan
- Health & Hospitals Corporation
- Morris Heights Health Center
- Nebraska Health Information Initiative
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Visiting Nurse Service Of New York
For more information about the services provided to each of our clients please contact us.