Shatzkin Systems, Inc. in business since 1998, provides a bridge between Information Technology and Operations. We can help clients maximize the benefits achieved from technology through the development of efficient workflows that have built in monitoring and auditing processes. We use data analysis to drive decision making.
Shatzkin Systems is involved in all areas of healthcare including Health Information Exchange (HIE), Medical Staff Services, Managed Care and general operations. Shatzkin Systems services include:
- Process Engineering & Workflow Design
- Health Information Exchange
- Information System Strategic Planning
- System Implementation Support & Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Other Services
In every project we:
- Bring knowledge and experience from all facets of health care
- Take a holistic approach that emphasizes that no problem can be solved without collective analysis of the systems, the operations and the staff
- Ensure clients maximize the benefits that can be achieved from technology
- Use data analysis to drive decision making
- Bring creative solutions to every problem
- Drive to achieve high standards of excellence in all operations
Shatzkin Systems became a New York State certified Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) in 2016.